She is later seen at a house party dancing with Carmen Ortiz and sends Niko Bellic with Playboy X and Johnny Klebitz to do a heroin deal in the mission Blow Your Cover (Buyer's Market in The Lost and Damned).
Johnny Klebitz later works with Elizabeta, by stealing a van full of cocaine from the Angels Of Death. To do this, she also employed Malc of the Uptown Riders to ambush the convoy at the tollbooth to Bohan. They were successful, and made away with the drugs.
She employs Klebitz again to pick up Marta, a drug mule from Puerto Rico. She was being arrested by an airport official, but escaped when Klebitz kicks the custom's agent in his genitals.
Later, after arguing with Little Jacob over some crooks who stole her coke, Elizabeta asks Niko Bellic to retrieve it in The Snow Storm. Afterward, the police begin coming down hard on Elizabeta for her involvement in the drug trade, which causes her to become increasingly edgy, restless, and paranoid.
She employs Klebitz and the Uptown Riders one last time to sell coke to a couple in Bohan, but the deal goes wrong, with one of the couple shooting Klebitz' bike, forcing him to ride with Malc. The police saw this as a terrorist act, and sent many officers to chase down Klebitz and Malc. They all escape, and Klebitz takes a disabled police cruiser to suffice for a new vehicle. After this, she warns Johnny to stay away from her, as the heat is closing in.
During Niko's last visit to Elizabeta, she explains to Niko that she can feel the cops on her, that her bodyguard Jorge turned states, and that everyone's a rat. In her disturbed state, she shoots and kills Manny Escuela and Jay Hamilton when Manny tries to film her as a part of his documentary about getting rid of crime in Bohan and gets Niko to get rid of the bodies. After said mission. She similarly warns Niko to stay away from her, as the LCPD is rapidly closing in on her operation.
Sometime afterward, according to the police database website, Elizabeta enters police custody. According to Weazel News, Liberty Tree reports, and radio news, she is sentenced to 300 years of imprisonment for 30 charges (10 years each) of cocaine distribution.
The Lost and Damned
Murders Committed by Elizabeta
LCPD Database Information
Place of Birth:
South Bohan, Liberty City
1991 - Possession Controlled Substance: Crack Cocaine
1993 - Possession Controlled Substance: Crack Cocaine
1994 - Assault
1996 - Possession Controlled Substance: Heroin
2000 - Criminal Possession Weapon
2001 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- South Bohan based drug dealer.
- Believed to be involved in the sale of large quantities of cocaine, marijuana, mdma, and ecstasy to street distributors.
- Elizabeta appears in the third trailer and in the promotional artwork for the game. Although earlier renditions of the artwork depict her as much thinner than her final appearance, it is shown on advertisement posters made by Rockstar Games that she is between 5'11-6'2" tall and may weigh between 200-225 pounds. She has a slight island accent and she is implied to be bisexual. At one point, she tells Klebitz that she was married three times.
- Despite the shared surname, there is no suggestion that Armando Torres is in any way related to Elizabeta Torres. It is unlikely that they are related, because Elizabeta is Puerto Rican, and it is implied that Armando is of Dominican decent.
- Elizabeta's appearances in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned do not chronologically match up. As the events of IV and TLAD are at the same time, Elizabeta is arrested directly after the mission Have a Heart, however, she is still available for the missions: Heavy Toll, Marta Full of Grace, and Shifting Weight, when she should already be in jail.